By Car (Recommended):
- From Sydney: Take the M4 motorway towards Katoomba, then take the exit towards Little Hartley/Mt Victoria.
- From Bathurst: Take the Great Western Highway towards Sydney, then take the exit towards Little Hartley/Mt Victoria.
- Once you reach Little Hartley, turn onto Baaners Ln and continue for 200 meters, then turn right onto Bonny Hills Drive and continue for 800 meters until you reach the property.
By Public Transport:
- The closest train station to Little Hartley is Mt Victoria Train Station, which is on the Blue Mountains Line.
- From the station, guests can take a taxi to Bonny Hills Drive.
- The nearest airports to Little Hartley are Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport (SYD), which is approximately 140 kilometres away, and Bathurst Airport (BHS), which is approximately 70 kilometres away.
- Guests arriving at either airport can either hire a car and drive to Little Hartley or take a taxi or shuttle bus to Mt Victoria Train Station and then transfer to a bus or taxi to reach the property.
Driving by car is the most recommended way to reach Marigold Cottage, as it provides guests with the flexibility to explore the beautiful Blue Mountains region and its surrounding areas. Once you reach 50 Bonny Hills Drive, the cottage will be clearly visible from the road. The property is a self-check-in accommodation, and guests will be provided with detailed instructions on how to access the cottage prior to their arrival.